AB Scroll Edit
FORGING - TEMPER
Syntaxes: TEMPER <weapon> PRECISION|SPEED|DAMAGE UP|DOWN
TEMPER <armour> <damage type> UP|DOWN
This will raise or reduce the specified statistic of the weapon or armor by one point. You can do this to warrior or kata weapons, plate armour, or greathelm armour only. Increasing a
stat costs 1 steel commodity. (Except for speed on a two-handed weapon, which costs double.) Decreasing a stat may sometimes reduce the useful lifespan of the item. Every stat has a minimum below which it cannot be reduced. There are also maximums, explained below.
* Plate armour: 100 for each stat. 180 for the combined stats.
* Warrior one-handed weapons: 180 for damage, 235 for precision, and 280 for speed. Max weapon score is 480 for master weapons, 384 for standard weapons.
* Warrior two-handed weapons: 360 for damage, 517 for precision, and 280 for speed. Max weapon score is 480 for master weapons, 384 for standard weapons.
* Kata one-handed weapons: 110 for damage, 110 for precision, and 110 for speed. Max weapon score is 300.
* Kata two-handed weapons: 220 for damage, 220 for precision, and 220 for speed. Max weapon score is 600.
Note: A weapon's score is the sum of all stats for one-handed weapons. For two-handed weapons, divide the damage in half and the precision by 2.2, then add those values to the speed.
Note: Only kata weapons have statistics anymore.